GAHDT invites affiliate faculty, staff and students to reserve our conference room in Hagerty Hall 149. This space can accommodate groups of 8 or fewer and has A/V capacity for hybrid meetings. Before submitting a room reservation, review the calendar below to check availability. Next, fill out the submission webform — which includes reading our terms and conditions (located at the bottom of the page) — before submitting the request. Once the request is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email and be contacted by a member of our staff within 2 business days to confirm or reschedule your event. If you don't hear from us in this timeframe, email us at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
Access and Security
- I or my representative will arrange with a GAHDT staff member (firstname.lastname@example.org) between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on the day prior to the event to check out a key.
- I or my representative will return the key to a GAHDT staff member (email@example.com) by 4 p.m. the next business day after the event, unless otherwise arranged.
- I understand that if I do not return the key, I will be charged the entire cost of rekeying GAHDT's office suites.
- At the conclusion of the event, I will ensure that all persons have vacated the space, and that the conference room lights and technology are off and door is locked.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to meet custodial needs for the event. At its conclusion, I will ensure that the space is clean, including all tabletops and floors.
- Trash should be disposed of in the bins located in the hallway outside the room.
- GAHDT staff will inspect the conference room on the workday of/following each event. I. understand that GAHDT reserves the right to charge for damages incurred, and I accept fiscal and legal responsibility for such charges.