GAHDT Wins International Design Awards
The Global Arts + Humanities Discovery Theme has received two Indigo Design Awards in the category of Design for Social Change!
- GOLD AWARD: Integrated Graphic Design for Social Change | Visual Identity Suite
- SILVER AWARD: Promotional Materials for Social Change | Signature Brochure
The designs were created by Program Coordinator Breanne LeJeune, in close collaboration with Faculty Director Wendy S. Hesford and Program Manager Puja Batra-Wells.
About Indigo Design Awards
Indigo Design Award is a platform for independent designers, creative agencies and new talent from around the globe. Indigo Design looks for those that are pushing the envelope when it comes to composition and layout and who take chances on new and innovative ways of expression in digital design. Winners are recognized on a global platform.
Other 2020 winners
IBM, Macy’s, GoDaddy, and NBC Entertainment Marketing and Digital
The jury included industry leaders, such as:
- Vice president of design, IBM
- Senior creative director, ADK Tokyo
- Senior UX engineer, Google
- Awards manger, Association of Illustrators, London
- Design consultant for UNICEF
GOLD AWARD: Visual Identity Suite